Mantona Wolverine L-12 tripod with ball head + bag
- Professional, very leight, sturdy and versatile tripod made from aluminium
- With Onyx 12 ball head (12 kg load capacity) and matching tripod bag
- Height adjustable from 8 to 176 cm as a tripod, and up to 182 cm as a monopod
- Maximum load bearing capacity of 12 kg at a weight of only 1.9 kg and packing dimensions of only 46 cm
- Ring lock screw fasteners, 4 tripod segments with a diameter of 28, 25, 22 and 19 mm
- Incl. 2nd short centre column, 3 foam grips, a bubble level in the tripod shoulder, spikes and a mini LED light
- Ideal for landscape, architecture, animal and sport photography
The mantona Wolverine tripod series offers a record-setting combination of high load capacity, weight, packing dimension and maximum height at an impressive price. This photo tripod is a general all-rounder for travel and outdoor photography. Even demanding landscape, architecture, animal and sport photographs with long exposure times or heavy equipment are a pleasure with these tripods. The Wolverine L tripod is very sturdy, weighs only 1.55 kg, has packing dimensions of 46 cm, which is surprisingly light and compact for this class of tripod! The included ball head has a high load capacity of 12 kg and pleases with its elaborate workmanship and a pleasant operation.
The mantona Wolverine L-12 tripod comes with a 5-year manufacturer guarantee and a fast and reliable customer service.
Professional and functional multi-talent
The mantona Wolverine L-12 photo tripod has a low weight and compact dimensions, and offers sturdiness and versatility, making it a genuine multi-talent.
The tripod is made from a very sturdy aluminium alloy and the four tripod segments can be adjusted easily and quickly using the non-slip ring lock twist fasteners. Of course, the tripod legs can be flipped 180 degrees so that it can be quickly folded down to a packing dimension of just 46 cm. Despite the very high load bearing capacity of 12 kg, the Wolverine L-12 weights only 1.9 kg with head making it a real lightweight in its tripod class .
As a genuine multi-talent, the Wolverine L-12, thanks to its extremely wide range of working heights, is a veritable multi-talent. When the centre column is pulled out, the Wolverine L-12 offers a huge working height of 176 cm without the tripod head. Even when the centre column is pushed in, giving maximum stability, it reaches a comfortable height of 143 cm. The monopod function can be used without tools and with the centre column screwed on an impressive maximum height of 182 cm can be reached – perfect for fast panning and sports photography. The reverse function and the second, short centre column make this tripod the ideal tool for macro photography, too.
Includes comfort fittings
The mantona Wolverine L-12 comes with real comfort fittings. A bubble level in the tripod shoulder makes it easier to adjust the alignment of the tripod; three foam grips ensure pleasant handling even in cold weather. Extendible spikes and a weight hook provide a firm grip on a slippery surface such as snow, ice and slush. The hand strap provided offers additional comfort, for example, when using the monopod. The mini LED light in included can be clicked into the hook on the centre column and is a lovely gadget that can be put on or taken off, and weighs very little.
High technical features and 12 kg max load ball head and perfect fitting carrying bag
The ball head, despite its load bearing capacity of 12 kg, offers very smooth and sleek operation. The Onyx 12 ball head incl. quick-release plate weighs only 366 g. In addition to the comfortable handling, this ball head has high technical and mechanical fundamentals. The 36-mm ball of the Onyx 12 offers clean cushioning and is precision-made. In conjunction with the excellently made housing and integrated mechanics, this ball head is guaranteed to last a long time. The Onyx 12 ball head has a wide range of useful features of the highest quality. The quick-release plate is Arca-Swiss compatible, and scaling on the ball head plate and quick-release plate mean you can orient
your equipment with precision. Of course, there is also a safety device for the quick-release plate. The 1/4-inch fixation screw for the camera can be attached simply with a D-ring without any extra tools. The high-quality features are rounded off by two bubble levels and a spirit level. Smooth cushioning and a precise panorama scale ensure that panning will be smooth and controlled.The wide range of excellent features make the ball heads in the Onyx series a very pleasant and high-performance assistant for amateur and professional photographers.
Also included is a high quality padded tripod bag with a length of 56 cm.
Features of the Wolverine L-12:
- Record-setting combination of load capacity, weight, packing dimension and maximum height
- Maximum load capacity of the tripod 15 kg, 12 kg for the ball head
- Light 1.9 kg weight with ball head and only 46 cm packing dimensions
- As a tripod: Max. working height without head of 176 cm, as a monopod 182 cm
- Thanks to the 2nd short centre column, a minimum working height of just 8 cm
- Ring lock fasteners, 4 aluminium leg segments with a diameter of 28, 25, 22 and 19 mm
- Includes bubble level, foam coverings, weight hook, spikes, hand strap and mini LED light
- 5-year guarantee
- Usage when high sturdiness and working height are required
- Landscape, architecture, animal, studio, event and wedding photography and interviews
- Portrait, reportage and documentaries
- Astro, hyper and time-lapse shots
- Spotting scopes
- Gimbal tripod heads
- For full-format, DSLR, mirrorless DSLM and system camera, camcorders
- For cameras with large telescopic lens focal lengths
Mantona Wolverine L-12 tripod with ball head + bag
- Brand: walimex
- Product Code: W-22015
- Reward Points: 16
- Availability: 5-21 dni
- Ex Tax: $154.65